- School of Visual Arts, New York, NY, graduated 1971
- High School of Music & Art, New York, NY, graduated 1967
- Pratt Institute, New York, NY Scholarships for Young Artists, 1961—1963
||Caldbeck Gallery, Rockland, ME
||Multi-Editions Press, Tampa, FL
||Bernard Toale Gallery, Boston, MA
||Motel Fine Arts, New York, NY
||Lemberg Gallery, Birmingham, MI
||Barry Fellman Fine Arts, Miami, FL
||P.P.O.W Gallery, New York, NY
|1978–1986 ||Willard Gallery, New York, NY
|1972– ||Parasol Press, New York, NY
- Akron Art Museum, Akron, OH
- Addison Gallery of American Art, Andover, MA
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Australian National Gallery, Canberra, Australia
- Bibliothèque National, Paris, France
- Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Brunswick, ME
- The Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, NY
- Canadian Centre for Architecture, Montreal, Canada
- Collection Dancing Bear, New York, NY
- Collection Sputnik, Vienna, Austria
- The Denver Museum of Art, Denver, CO
- Fogg Museum, MA
- Graphic Collection, Albertina, Vienna, Austria
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- Musée St. Pierre, Lyon, France
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Montreal, Canada
- The Museum of Contemporary Photography, Chicago, IL
- The Museum of the City of New York, NY
- Museum of Fine Arts St. Petersburg, FL
- Museum Moderner Kunst, Vienna, Austria
- The New School for Social Research, NY
- The New York Public Library, NY
- Portland Museum of Art, Portland, ME
- The Princeton Art Museum, Princeton, NJ
- The UNE Art Museum, Portland, ME
- University of Lethbridge, Canada
- UMMA Museum of Fine Art, Bangor, ME
- Yale Art Gallery, New Haven, CT
||Blanchard Weather Report, a portfolio of 40 digital pigment prints, published by RadioRain Productions, ME. Edition of 25.
||Different Kinds of Air | A Shadow Too Many, a portfolio of six digital pigment prints,
published by RadioRain Productions, ME. Edition of 25.
||Foiled Farm | Copse Caper, a portfolio of six digital pigment prints, published by Multi-Editions Press, FL.
Edition of 25.
||Are We Not Men, Study for a Frieze, Architectural Installation, a portfolio of five digital pigment prints, published by RadioRain Productions, ME. Edition of 15.
||Are We Not Men, Study for a Frieze, Silhouettes, eight unique silver gelatin prints with dye transfer, published by Parasol Press, Ltd., NY. Edition of 4.
||Radio Rain, unique silver gelatin prints, with frame, published by Parasol Press, Ltd., NY.
||Artifice and Artifact, unique silver gelatin, silver gelatin with dye transfer and dye transfer prints included in BAM II, a portfolio of ten artists, co-published by the Brooklyn Academy of Music and Parasol Press, Ltd., NY. Edition of 75.
||Ten Photographs, a portfolio of three triptychs and a single image, published by Parasol Press Ltd., NY. Edition of 50.
||Pea Field–Todd Watts. Comprehensive interview by Jacqueline Maasch, with reproductions, published on Blurb.com. Download text only pdf here.
||Design of the Jemma Gascoine Pottery Gallery, Blanchard, ME
||Executive Producer, Maine Story, a film written and directed by Nina Chernik
||Director, 410A Exhibitions, West Broadway, NY
||Guest Curator, Dissolution, group exhibition at P.P.O.W Gallery, NY
||Printer, seven limited edition portfolios of photographs by Berenice Abbott, commissioned by Parasol Press, Ltd., NY
||Printer, limited edition portfolio of photographs by Berenice Abbott, commissioned by the artist, published by the Witkin Gallery, NY